Yesterday I was craving something more extraordinary and therefore threw this together, healthy nut chocolate lengths! : D They were super good and the best part is that you can combine them with a bunch of other of their favorite ingredients to create its flavor.
Those here are so simple to make that it is almost ridiculous, and so few ingredients too!
What I tried to also do was throw on a little peanut butter on the top chocolate, it was really super good: D
Here is the recipe:
Healthy nut chocolate lengths:
- 100g dark chocolate (preferably sweetened with stevia)
- 150g optional natural nuts (I used peanuts)
- 3 tsp stevia sprinkle
Proceed as follows:
1. Melt the chocolate over a water bath in a bowl.
2. Press down a little nuts with a spoon or knife to them to be a little less.
3. Add the nuts on a baking paper on a plate and put it into lengths
4. When the chocolate is melted as you meander across them over the nuts, put into the fridge for about 30 minutes until set. DONE: D
Inlägget finns också på: Swedish