This is my own recipe for healthy chicken wok, and it’s really delicious! It might look a bit messy, but I was in a hurry so the picture isn’t the best, but hopefully it looks okay. This dish is super easy and I love making woks since you can experiment with the flavors so much which I enjoy 😀
Recipe for healthy chicken wok:
- 1 packet calorie free noodles ( I used the once from Fitnessguru)
- 1 tbsp soy
- fried chicken pieces
- lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sweet sour sauce
- elective vegetables ( i only used pees)
- 1-2 pressed garlics
- 1/4 chopped yellow onion
- 30 g low fat coconut milk ( only the thick part)
1. Fry the chicken pieces in a pan. Take a wok pan and heat it up.
2. Take olive oil and fry the garlic and the onions in it, be careful to not have a too high temperature.
3. Now pour all the other ingredients into the wok pan and the in boil on a low heat for a while, blend everything well together. Done 😀
Inlägget finns också på: Swedish