Recently came home from the gym! Today I burned about 730 calories, but unfortunately I couldn’t perform my best since I had a quite painful headache. I still did other things that I was capable of doing, but no the brutal bench which is my favorite one 🙁 Hopefully It’ll be gone by tomorrow.
When I came home I ate a big post-workout lunch with my own curry patties! I just came up with this recipe and they turned out great. The curry patties were delicious and they contain much protein so they were perfect as a post-workout meal 😀 You should try this recipe out, but don’t forget to tag me!
Protein: 30 g
Fat: 20 g
Calories: 356 for the all (about 45 cal / pattie)
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Curry patties: (Makes about 8-10 curry patties)
- 100 g grated carrot ( it’s about 2 1/2 carrots)
- 120 g low fat coconut milk ( Only use the thick part and not the actual lose milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder (or more if you want richer taste)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 15 g unflavored protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
1. Take a bowl ad mix all the ingredients. To grate the carrot, just take a grater and grate them.
2. Fry all patties in maybe if needed some olive oil, take about 1,5-2 tbsp / pattie. DONE! 😀
Inlägget finns också på: Swedish